iJRC-014 - RC Car Jumping at Colonnade Urban MTB Park, Seattle
This RC Jumping Adventure takes us to Seattle Washington to the i5 Colonnade Urban Mountain Bike Park. This custom Traxxas Bandit RC Buggy does some huge dirt jumps under the i5 freeway. This is not what remote controlled cars were meant to do... but this is what we are all about at iJumpRC, so sit back and enjoy the vid.
If you like the video, please SUBSCRIBE, give it a THUMBS UP, Post it on a forum and SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Doin' it for the RC Fans, Thanks for watching!
Instagram: iJumpRC - http://www.ijumprc.com/p/pics.html
Twitter: @iJumpRC - http://www.twitter.com/iJumpRC
RC Car: Traxxas Bandit VXL,
- Traxxas 3 Cell 4000mah LiPO - http://www.traxxas.com/
- Hot Racing metal spur gear - http://www.toadzrc.com/
- OMG Metal-geared, high-speed coreless steering servo - http://www.rcomg.net
- Jconcepts body - http://www.amainhobbies.com/
Driver: Bryndon Smith - http://www.bryndon.com
Location: Seattle, WA
Royalty Free Music: "Hitman" by Kevin MacLeod www.incomptec.com
- Canon T2i @ 60fps
- GoPro Hero 3 Black @ 120fps
Edited with FCP 7