iJRC008 - RC Servo Swap - OMG
This is a short video I made for RC OMG (http://www.rcomg.net). They sent me a few servos and asked me to test them out.
They work great, but definitely go with the high-speed coreless servo. I tried the high-torque servo and it wasn't good for what I do... it's more for crawlers. Their website doesn't say if it's waterproof or not, but I got it pretty soaked while driving around in the snow and it still works fine. I had fun playin around to make this simple vid, and I'm definitely gonna keep runnin that servo.
Instagram: iJumpRC - http://www.ijumprc.com/p/pics.html
Twitter: @iJumpRC - http://www.twitter.com/iJumpRC
RC Car: Traxxas Bandit VXL,
- Venom 3 Cell 4000mah LiPO - http://www.venom-group.com/
- Hot Racing metal spur gear - http://www.toadzrc.com/
- Blue aluminum shock-tower, shocks, stub axle -http://www.towerhobbies.com/
- OMG Metal-geared, high-speed coreless steering servo -http://www.rcomg.net
- Jconcepts wing - http://www.amainhobbies.com/
Driver: Bryndon Smith - http://www.bryndon.com
Location: Norco, CA
Royalty Free Music: Teknoaxe - Android Aware - http://www.youtube.com/user/teknoaxe
- Canon T2i at 60fps, with Aputure time-lapse controller - http://www.amazon.com/Aputure-Powersh...
- GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition - http://www.gopro.com (Special Thanks to Ethan&Diego Loera - instagram - BASHINGRC )
Edited with FCP 7