iJumpRC - 009 Downhill Buggy Jam
This short epic remote controlled car youtube video took about 5 days to shoot, and 3 days to edit. The first section when the RC Buggy is racing up the road is edited with a bit of Dubstep edit flavor.
If you have questions about any of the stuff I did in the video (RC Driving, Filming, or Editing) send me an e-mail! I'll be more than happy to answer questions. iJumpRC@gmail.com
If you like the video, please SUBSCRIBE, give it a THUMBS UP, Post it on a forum and SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Doin' it for the RC Fans, Thanks for watching!
Instagram: iJumpRC - http://www.ijumprc.com/p/pics.html
Twitter: @iJumpRC - http://www.twitter.com/iJumpRC
RC Car: Traxxas Bandit VXL,
- Venom 3 Cell 4000mah LiPO - http://www.venom-group.com/
- Hot Racing metal spur gear - http://www.toadzrc.com/
- Blue aluminum shock-tower, shocks, stub axle - http://www.towerhobbies.com/
- OMG Metal-geared, high-speed coreless steering servo - http://www.rcomg.net
- Jconcepts wing - http://www.amainhobbies.com/
Driver: Bryndon Smith - http://www.bryndon.com
Location: Norco, CA
Royalty Free Music:
Teknoaxe Dubstep - "I'm Everywhere" - http://www.youtube.com/user/teknoaxe
Kevin MacLeod - "Future Gladiator" - http://www.incompetech.com
- Canon T2i
- GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition - http://www.gopro.com (Special Thanks to Ethan&Diego Loera - instagram - BASHINGRC )
Edited with FCP (Final Cut Pro) 7