iJRC010 - HUGE RC Car Jumps - RCSuicide Mission
Found some pretty big BMX Dirt jumps and took my Traxxas Bandit VXL 1/10 Scale RC Buggy on a lil suicide mission.. Normally I promote safe RC driving where landing clean is top priority. But once in a while you just have to huck it! This is one of those videos, and I put my own lil dramatic spin on it. If you like the video, please SUBSCRIBE, give it a THUMBS UP, Post it on a forum and SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Doin' it for the RC Fans, Thanks for watching!
Instagram: iJumpRC - http://www.ijumprc.com/p/pics.html
Twitter: @iJumpRC - http://www.twitter.com/iJumpRC
RC Car: Traxxas Bandit VXL,
- Venom 3 Cell 4000mah LiPO - http://www.venom-group.com/
- Hot Racing metal spur gear - http://www.toadzrc.com/
- Blue aluminum shock-tower, stub axle - http://www.towerhobbies.com/
- OMG Metal-geared, high-speed coreless steering servo - http://www.rcomg.net
- Jconcepts wing - http://www.amainhobbies.com/
Driver: Bryndon Smith - http://www.bryndon.com
Location: Norco, CA
Royalty Free Music: "Born Barnstomers" by Train Robbin' Scoundrels
- Canon T2i
Edited with FCP 7